Saturday 3 November 2012

Clay Swag



 It's an over cast day and you would think that it would be easy to obtain a photo with out lots of glare bouncing off of things, but if your item is white it still reflects the light. Hence the photo of the garland strand has a halo effect. Under the bushes we go to get a decent shot without the glare  but I cant take a photo of the strand strung out

 I've thrown a few photos of the roses because this is the first time we have had such a display of roses. I am the laziest gardener and neglect is my middle name. I'm great a planting things but after that they are on their own. Survival of the fittest in our garden. We've actually had some very consistent rain over winter and hence the garden is happy.

The spent poppy heads in amongst the corriander plant is pretty



 I rolled out these clay discs and snowflake shapes when I made the clay lady- she has since fallen apart. I may try to rescue her or just make another - who knnows.



Can anybody tell me how to load a picture so that you can download it? I've drawn a Christmas stitchery of angels heralding in Christmas on a swag and thought it would be nice to share and make a stitchery together. My children haven't been very helpful in sorting this one out for me, either they really don't know how or are too busy. I'll take a photo and have a bit of a Google later but help would be appreciated. thanks
Stay safe be happy xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you and look forward to your comments