Sunday 28 April 2013

Doodle




Yesterday I went to Harbour Town - outlet shopping - to visit an art store that I know has ezy carve rubber blocks available,.. I'm planning to stamp some material for the chair I picked up off the street. Whilst there I visited Typo the paper store  and scrounged through the sale table for items to play with. I scored a black papered book for $2 (normally twenty) and then bought a couple of white and metallic gel pens to draw on the black paper. the white gel pens are disappointing and stopped drawing midline  The above picture started with the white pen but I over drew it with the bronze pen.
The gumnuts, below, was a quick draw and came out clearer.



1 comment:

  1. Our outlet shops are only clothing, I would love a crafty kind of place!! Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you and look forward to your comments