Wednesday 17 July 2013

Tickled Pink




 A lovely morning spent at Just Tickled Pink. Morning tea in pretty girly surroundings with pretty young ladies.



 The  cakes are yummy and the displays thoughtful  and inspiring... would be such a lovely place to work.


These two sweet girls looking so innocent above and then you look at them last night and think a riot of mischief.....fun all the same.


Some holiday cooking of feta and spinach muffins... with fresh thyme leaves and some really fleshy meat.....a garden caterpillar came in for a visit with my pickings... I sent him back outside toot sweet.
The muffins were yummy, I ate too many...What I want to know is who washed my cake tin the last time??

1 comment:

  1. Those muffins look delicious! I do prefer savory over sweet and those might just do the trick :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you and look forward to your comments