Sunday 22 January 2012

Middleton

I've just had a flying visit to the south coast, Middleton with my sister Diana and the children in tow. Sadly I could only stay for one night but really enjoyed my day down the beach with her. We had fun boogie boarding and I went for a wander along the beach and picked up every scrap of rope that had been washed up by the tide. I then proceeded to make a wreath from rope and sea plants. I also found this really interesting ball of sea twigs which had become tangled with fishing line to make this ball, which we hung from a stick.
I left the wreath at the beach and hope that someone might take it home.


It may be a bit scrappy but was only made from stuff found on the beach



Its really interesting don't you think?













and just quickly I hung my paintings in my room

Thanks to Sarah from http://cascadesofcreation.blogspot.com/ for your lovely comments. I was really excited to hear from you.
Got to get ready for work now. bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you and look forward to your comments