Sunday 4 March 2012

Oops!

Last night I was crocheting in bed just before going to sleep. I just wanted to get a quick row in before turning off the lights and when finnished placed my crochet bag next to the bed so I could hook up again in the morning.

I love getting up in the morning and having a cup of tea in bed and a little crochet time.
Well this morning I made my cup of tea after David and the boys went off to surf lifesaving trials and settled down to enjoy my cuppa. I put my cup down and went to reach for something and threw the cup all over my crochet which was still lying next to my bed, half in and half out of the bag. Disaster! You've never seen me move so quickly. I tidied off the end and whipped it in for a wash, pronto. Hopefully it wont have tea stains all over it.

Well I settled back down for a new cup of tea and decided to commence one of four baby blankets for the pregnant girls at work. Seems to be a rush to get out of that place, cant think of a nicer way of doing it. I don't know whether I will have enough time to make all four blankets but I'll try. If not I can always go shopping.
Leah presented first with her pregnancy and I anticipated commencing  her blanket soon .. At least she has a definite colour choice - green - so it made it easy to decide what type of blanket to make her. I don't particularly want to work in one solid colour - yawn - although that does make it quicker to complete, but decided on a daisy/ flower based pattern with green background. Really fresh don't you think?




Now I have to change and wash my sheets - yawn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you and look forward to your comments