Once I had the large snowflake pattern down pat (my way) I started to add extra chains in to make the spikes more pronounced. Then I decided I wanted some smaller ones and linked them to make a chain.
My original thought was to utilise these on a christmas stocking with alot of snowflakes on a plain background, but then we are all entitled to change our minds. So I made several stockings.
This snowflake was actually dropped into my cup of tea and stained brown. I rinsed it but it was still too discoloured so I dipped the edges into beetroot juice (straight out of the can).
Thanks for persevering through all of those photos