Monday 14 May 2012

Hearts On A Wire

Remember the hearts I made out of air dry clay whilst trying to ''find a happy place"?
Well I finally decided to try to make something out of them. I saw a simple wreath made of 3 hearts at Christmas time, and that perhaps inspired me to make the white hearts. But I'll be beat if I could turn my wire once to form a loop on each side of the heart to form a simple circle to hang. Instead I got carried away with grape vine like swirls of wire and had to add a few simple beads to contrast. I used up lots of wire and I spent a lot of time curling my wire over my beading pliers.
Here's what I came up with.





Jordana has already asked if she could hang it in her room with some fairy lights wrap t around it as well. We will have to see what that looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you and look forward to your comments