Thursday 21 June 2012

lino printing - birds




This is a trial run of printing birds for the ward Christmas decorations. My thought is to print the birds and get the other staff members to colour them  and then place them in trees full of greenery and berries. Ill print the trees and berries also from a stamp/ lino print so as to speed up the process. We have a lot of wall space in the hospital ward and it would be nice to fill it with colour. Of course there will be the usual baubles and tinsel hanging from the ceilings but it would be great to follow a theme.
I'll colour these when they are dry.'
You think it's a bit too early for Christmas? I just don't want to end up exhausted at the end of the year, this way I can work at my own pace and not have to hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you and look forward to your comments