Wednesday 28 November 2012

Wreath it is!


I decided that the weed come wreath really is a wreath!
I've grabbed some of my clay snowflakes and wired them onto the wreath. Some time ago (something like a year ago) I collected some seed pods from  a tree at the side of the road. My original intention was to utilize them in flower arranging but they were a little awkward  so since then they have been stashed in the cupboard for whom knows when. That would be now! I gave them a quick brush over with some white paint and hot glued them to my wreath. A roll of silver ribbon and some star anise and voilĂ  you have a wreath !



 Must remove the excess glue! Photographs really highlight all those little things you miss!


More Christmas wreath ideas found here and here and here

1 comment:

  1. Your beatiful wreath just reminded me that I need to make one for our front door.
    x

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you and look forward to your comments