Monday 8 October 2012

Stamping with Geninne


Yipee. I've received my copy of Making an impression by Geninne Zlatkis. I actually ordered two of these and am still waiting the second copy which my friend will receive as a surprise.


 I've carved two of the images from the pages - the vintage butterfly which I am particularly taken with.
 My first stampings are a little dodgy as I was stamping on a camp table whislt away. It was very therapuetic sitting in the open air quietly carving away whilst the girls where off jumping on the inflated  "pillow" (A jumping castle shaped like a huge pillow)I couldnt lean hard on the stamp block top and didnt have a roller to aide in obtaining an even print.





I love the mushroom print and want to utilize this to make a mushroom bag with my fabric printing inks on a mushroom pink coloured material.



Great inspiration, food for thought. Now to make a few of my own..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you and look forward to your comments