Saturday 23 February 2013

Lotus Flower

The beginnings of my handprinted fabric swap - Lotus Flower


My thought was to do the flower in two colours. The base colour would be the flower and the centre over printed on to the centre of the flower. I just did a quick trial run so see how things would print up. In this instance I masked the centre of the flower with paper but when printing on fabric would just over print.


I'm thinking this would be nice in blue or white might do both.



Still to carve out the seed head.
I've had a real crafty run today in-between driving the children to various sporting activities and friends. houses. I've basically been hiding from the heat under the air conditioner another sweltering hot day.. argghh!
Anyway this is it for the next couple of days as I'm off to work again.

Take Care!
Jules of Little Woolie has a wool giveaway and has opened up an on line shop. Visit her here and look at her gorgeous crochet
Dont forget to sign up for the handprinted fabric swap III.. tab in the sidebar

1 comment:

I enjoy hearing from you and look forward to your comments