Sunday 26 January 2014

PUZZLE BLOCKS


Story Blocks part 2 : Puzzle Blocks


Following the creation of the story blocks utilizing Golden books, I thought that I might be able to incorporate the whole picture to capture the essence of the story and also create a puzzle.
Some of the Golden Books lend themselves well to a whole picture puzzle - You just need six different pages in a story to get a four block picture puzzle and then carefully decided where the best point to cross cut is to get a complete picture 

Cinderella






The Little Mermaid


Snow White
My favouriteis the old hag with the apple - I suppose that speaks volumes!

4 comments:

  1. Such fun....me thinks that you are on to a winner!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. the girls at work whom have become first time grandmothers have been very positive about them too.

      Delete
  2. LOVE! These could totally make an amazing quilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyx, I think they would beyond my quilting skills but if they made prints of the stories then it would be more possible on a skill level.

      Delete

I enjoy hearing from you and look forward to your comments