Monday 11 March 2013

Eye Spy



I've got to say I got a little tired of printing and needed a change of scene for an evening. Added to that my husband gets a little frustrated with the printing equipment spread across the dining table and the general clutter I do generate. So screen printing and stamping is done when no one else is home. 
Saturday night I fetched out my last piece of lino and decided to monkey around for a bit. Chimps are fascinating creatures don't you think and I fell in love with some of the images/ photographs on line of chimps.
So a combination of photos and this little fella is being carved out with particular reference to form from this photo.
I'm really looking forward to meeting this little fella and emblazoning him on a t-shirt








No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you and look forward to your comments